Handlebar Moustache Survey for Pierre in Washington
Welcome Pierre and his fine moustache.
1. How long have you had a handlebar moustache, and what is your history with moustaches?
I have always had a trimmed mustache but in December I decided to go for a handlebar.
2. What moved you to grow a handlebar moustache? Do any relatives or ancestors have handlebar moustaches?
My boss has a handlebar moustache, then at work I found a book called “The Mustache Grower’s Handguide” and I looked up the handlebar and learned how to grow it.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
3. What are some of the reactions of others as you grew your handlebar moustache? What sort of reactions or comments did you get initially from your significant other?
They said I was weird/crazy, I have been told I look like a pirate or a French guy.
4. What are some of the funny or strange comments others have made about your handlebar moustache over time?
I went to get a job and they told me to come back the next day, when I went back in the next day the lady at the front desk went yelling “the guy with the mustache is here!”
5. Has having a handlebar moustache had any effects on your personality/behavior, attitude, self-expression, sense of self?
I feel more self-confident actually.
6. What is it in your personality that drew you to growing a handlebar moustache?
I don’t care what people think and I strive to be different.
7. Have you been in any moustache contests or attended any such gatherings?
We had a contest at work but they called it a tie game.
8. It takes courage to wear a handlebar moustache. What would you say to those who think you look odd, silly or stupid with it?
Don’t like it, don’t look at it.
9. What waxes, styling aids or glues to you prefer and why?
I am just 3 months into the growing of my handlebar but I started with clubman but it comes out every time I drink so I just switched to firehouse wacky tacky.
10. What do you think a handlebar moustache does for a man?
It really makes a man stand out in a crowd.
11. How attached are you to your handlebar moustache and what would it take for you to cut it off or remove the curls and not grow it back?
I am extremely attached already and I keep growing more and more attached every day, maybe if my job required me to get rid of it.
12. Have you accumulated any moustached merchandise, shirts, mugs or other stuff?
Not yet but I have some plans of shirts I want to have made.
14. All about color: How closely does your moustache match the color of the hair on your head? How many colors are in your moustache? Do you like its color? Have you ever dyed it?
It matches pretty close, but there’s blonde and a little red in the mustache too, but the brown in the wax makes it match pretty well. I’m happy with it.
15. What would you like to see on handlebarmoustachelife.com?
The technique for trimming your stache. If I want to trim it I don’t even know where to start
16. How has having a handlebar moustache affected your love life, dating, and does it interfere with kissing?
Usually girls think it will get in the way and I say let’s find out, kinda helps me out I think.
17. What do you do for a living and what impact do you think your handlebar moustache has with customers, coworkers and superiors?
I work in a warehouse, everyone loves it and keeps rooting me on to keep it growing.
18. Does your handlebar moustache give you any superpowers?
Yea the power to make people smile.
19. Eating – neatly – can be a challenge with a larger moustache. Do you have any eating tips, or stories to share? Have you been tempted to remove the HB due to eating issues?
Use silverware on stuff like pizza.
20. Have you ever styled your mustache in a comical manner or specifically for a Halloween costume?
Nope, haven’t had it long enough.
21. What is your preferred style for your handlebar moustache, and do you do a variety of styles?
I want to get curls but so far they just flip up.
22. Please suggest a question you would like to see in this survey, and add your answer to it as well::
What’s your tip for drinking: I drink out of bottles instead of draft or cups now
23. Would you share your location and / or your age?
Washington and I’m 22
You may enjoy these related posts: