Handlebar Moustache Survey by Travis Saito
Survey results from Travis Saito!
1. How long have you had a handlebar moustache, and what is your history with moustaches?
I’ve been growing out my facial hair since July 2012 trimming it and then in late October started growing it out for no-shave November.
2. What moved you to grow a handlebar moustache? Do any relatives or ancestors have handlebar moustaches?
It took me awhile to remember what moved me to make it but I was watching American Ninja Warrior two years ago and there was a guy named Brian Orosoco who had a great handlebar moustache so I kinda got the idea from him. Though in short terms in October I was watching a movie and just felt like growing one out.
3. What are some of the reactions of others as you grew your handlebar moustache? What sort of reactions or comments did you get initially from your significant other?
Positive, about 2-3 compliments a day usually. Ladies like it, and children are very entertained by it, everyone in general gets a kick out of it.
4. What are some of the funny or strange comments others have made about your handlebar moustache over time?
It is real? Then I work at a children’s camp and kids have been asking me if I’m Mario or Luigi and always get a laugh out of it.
5. Has having a handlebar moustache had any effects on your personality/behavior, attitude, self-expression, sense of self?
Yes/No: Since having the handlebar it’s a lot more of an attention getter but I’m the same person.
6. What is it in your personality that drew you to growing a handlebar moustache?
Just having a good time thinking outside the box is better being boring.
7. Have you been in any moustache contests or attended any such gatherings?
8. It takes courage to wear a handlebar moustache. What would you say to those who think you look odd, silly or stupid with it?
Your loss and I don’t care.
9. What waxes, styling aids or glues to you prefer and why?
10. What do you think a handlebar moustache does for a man?
Gives them more personality and more manly.
11. How attached are you to your handlebar moustache and what would it take for you to cut it off or remove the curls and not grow it back?
It’s part of me so very. And no thanks.
12. Have you accumulated any moustached merchandise, shirts, mugs or other stuff?
No not yet!
13. Can you recommend some other moustache web sites?
14. All about color: How closely does your moustache match the color of the hair on your head? How many colors are in your moustache? Do you like its color? Have you ever dyed it?
It’s all the same color
15. What would you like to see on handlebarmoustachelife.com?
16. How has having a handlebar moustache affected your love life, dating, and does it interfere with kissing?
17. What do you do for a living and what impact do you think your handlebar moustache has with customers, coworkers and superiors?
They like it.
18. Does your handlebar moustache give you any superpowers?
Yes, the ability for ladies to love it.
19. Eating – neatly – can be a challenge with a larger moustache. Do you have any eating tips, or stories to share? Have you been tempted to remove the HB due to eating issues?
Yes, I hate the eating part. And there are no tips just go for it.
20. Have you ever styled your mustache in a comical manner or specifically for a Halloween costume?
22. Would you share your location and / or your age? 20 years of age.
You may enjoy these related posts: