Handlebar Moustache Survey by “Pipeden” of Quebec City
Thank you, “Pipeden” for doing the survey!
1. How long have you had a handlebar moustache, and what is your history with moustaches?:
I had a moustache off and on then switched to a beard. I began growing a handlebar last year but shaved it because I was shy to wear it I guess. After reading forums and looked at pictures of men with handlebars, I decided that I wanted one myself for good. So I stopped trimming my stache on July 3rd.
2. What moved you to grow a handlebar moustache? :
I loved old fashioned stuff (barbershops, three piece suit) and I always been fascinated with men with huge moustaches. I decided to grow one myself. My uncle had a big moustache and he was a pipe smoker too and I always find that a huge moustache and a pipe fits perfectly together.
3. What are some of the reactions of others as you grew your handlebar moustache?:
No reactions yet, people look at it when they talk to me but I guess they are too shy to say something lol.
4. What are some of the funny or strange comments others have made about your handlebar moustache over time?: NA
5. I’ve found that having an handlebar moustache has had various effects on my personality/behavior, attitude, self-expression and so forth. How has having an handlebar moustache brought out changes in your self-expression, sense of self, behavior? :
I feel more mature, more masculine. I am lucky to be able to grow one because some men want it but they can’t.
6. Many men with handlebar moustaches comment that they see themselves as non-conformists in some way, or as individualistic. What is it in your personality that drew you to growing a handlebar moustache? :
I have always been an individualistic even though I like people. I prefer reading over sports, smoking my pipe. I am the intellectual type.
7. Have you been in any moustache contests or attended any such gatherings?:
8. If you grew your handlebar moustache while in a relationship, what sort of reactions or comments did you get initially from your significant other? : NA
9. What waxes, styling aids or glues to you prefer and why?:
I tried some wax with stiff and soft hold. I like both but I don’t use that much wax. I order it online.
10. What do you think a handlebar moustache does for a man?:
It gives him a unique personality, it makes him feel like a man.
11. How attached are you to your handlebar moustache and what would it take for you to cut it off or remove the curls and not grow it back? :
I just love it. I hope I will never have to shave it off because it is a part of me now. I am a handlebar man now.
12. Have you accumulated any moustached merchandise, shirts, mugs or other stuff? Include web site addresses if you have them so others can take a look. :
13. Can you recommend some moustache web sites if you know any worth mentioning?:
Yes www.mymoustachewax.com I order from them, very good stuff and not expensive.
14. Have you participated in online events like Moustache May, Movember or others, and what was that like?:
15. What would you like to see on handlebarmoustachelife.com?:
I would like to see more pictures of men with beautiful moustaches especially pipe and cigar smokers and men wearing three piece suit.
16. Can you list here some links to online photos of your moustache I can use for this survey if published, or if you don’t have pics online, may I email you so you can send me what you would like to share?
17. How has having a handlebar moustache affected your love life, and does it interfere with the act of kissing? : NA
18. Does your handlebar moustache give you any superpowers?:
Lol not superpowers but I must admit I really feel like a real man.
19. Would you share your location?:
Quebec city, Canada
20. Please suggest a question you would like to see in this survey, and add your answer to it as well: NA
Click here to send your survey answers. Thanks for sharing with us!
You may enjoy these related posts: