Handlebar Moustache Survey by KFulicious of South Dakota
Please Welcome Newbie KFulicious
1. How long have you had a handlebar moustache, and what is your history with moustaches?
I just started! I just started styling in the last week, since I can’t grow much more I thought I’d give a handlebar a try and voila…handlebar mustache!
2. What moved you to grow a handlebar moustache? Do any relatives or ancestors have handlebar moustaches?
I’m bringing back what use to be here: handlebars. Like Rorke Denver said, “Damn Few”
3. What are some of the reactions of others as you grew your handlebar moustache? What sort of reactions or comments did you get initially from your significant other?
No reactions yet.
4. What are some of the funny or strange comments others have made about your handlebar moustache over time?
5. Has having a handlebar moustache had any effects on your personality/behavior, attitude, self-expression, sense of self?
No, this was a natural progression.
6. What is it in your personality that drew you to growing a handlebar moustache?
I like to be different. A mustache is one thing, handlebars are a whole new realm.
7. Have you been in any moustache contests or attended any such gatherings?
8. It takes courage to wear a handlebar moustache. What would you say to those who think you look odd, silly or stupid with it?
My handle says it all…KFu. If I cared what people thought, my kids would be in public school, they’d be vaccinated to the hilt, and I’d have to get rid of my chickens in our backyard. Thank God He likes originality! I’m not a sheeple (sheeple: people who act like sheep).
9. What waxes, styling aids or glues to you prefer and why?
I recently purchased Man’s Face Stuff Moustache Wax out of Oregon. The All Nighter has a wonderful scent and if used right has a great amount of hold. I definitely recommend it. I might try to make my own but for now, this stuff works well.
10. What do you think a handlebar moustache does for a man?
Gives them panache. Tells the world, “I am who I am and I don’t give a damn”. If I worried about what others thought about me, I wouldn’t leave my zipper down.
11. How attached are you to your handlebar moustache and what would it take for you to cut it off or remove the curls and not grow it back?
Not even an act of Congress would get me to cut my curls. I’m proud of the damn thing and nobody is going to take that away from me.
12. Have you accumulated any moustached merchandise, shirts, mugs or other stuff?
Not yet but I’ve just started this journey.
14. All about color: How closely does your moustache match the color of the hair on your head? How many colors are in your moustache? Do you like its color? Have you ever dyed it?
Same as the hair on my head and no.
16. How has having a handlebar moustache affected your love life, dating, and does it interfere with kissing?
Hasn’t and no.
17. What do you do for a living and what impact do you think your handlebar moustache has with customers, coworkers and superiors?
I’m a RN. I’ve yet to wear my handlebar at work but I don’t see a problem with it. I work in ICU, most patients are too sick to care about how their nurse looks.
18. Does your handlebar moustache give you any superpowers?
I think I’ve gained an inch.
21. What is your preferred style for your handlebar moustache, and do you do a variety of styles?
I’ll go curled up or down and out.
23. Would you share your location and / or your age?
Sioux Falls SD/39
You may enjoy these related posts: