Handlebar Moustache Survey by Julien of Quebec
1. How long have you had a handlebar moustache, and what is your history with moustaches?
This is the first time I wear the mustache stylized way. I have always appreciated the mustache and the gentleman who wear it.
2. What moved you to grow a handlebar moustache?
To define my style.
3. What are some of the reactions of others as you grew your handlebar moustache? What sort of reactions or comments did you get initially from your significant other?
General way of my friends who wear mustaches like the style! My girlfriend she does not find it very interesting. Like most of aillor that I can read!
4. What are some of the funny or strange comments others have made about your handlebar moustache over time?
Until now, I have not had many comments! I’ll let you give me your impressions!
5. Has having a handlebar moustache had any effects on your personality/behavior, attitude, self-expression, sense of self?
I feel more manly.
6. What is it in your personality that drew you to growing a handlebar moustache?
Drink tea and be a gentleman.
7. Have you been in any moustache contests or attended any such gatherings?
8. It takes courage to wear a handlebar moustache. What would you say to those who think you look odd, silly or stupid with it?
To rely on its own feel and not to give up. Those who think you are stupid, that reflects their own stupidity.
9. What waxes, styling aids or glues to you prefer and why?
Clubman moustache wax. Very good resistance and transparent and very affordable!
10. What do you think a handlebar moustache does for a man?
Feel like a gentleman.
11. How attached are you to your handlebar moustache and what would it take for you to cut it off or remove the curls and not grow it back?
12. Have you accumulated any moustached merchandise, shirts, mugs or other stuff? Include web site addresses if you have them so others can take a look.
Not so far.
13. Can you recommend some moustache web sites if you know any worth mentioning?
14. Have you participated in online events like Moustache May, Movember or others, and what was that like?
Not so far.
15. What would you like to see on handlebarmoustachelife.com?
17. How has having a handlebar moustache affected your love life, and does it interfere with the act of kissing?
My mustache is small and I cannot have a thick one because I have not a strong growth of hair, but I like it this way and my girlfriend is starting to get used to it!
18. Does your handlebar moustache give you any superpowers?
Of course, just like everyone else!
19. Would you share your location?
Bonus Question by Josh: “Have you ever styled your mustache in a comical manner or specifically for a Halloween costume?”
Not so far.
You may enjoy these related posts: