Handlebar Moustache Survey by Handlebear in California
1. How long have you had a handlebar moustache, and what is your history with moustaches?
I’ve had the handlebar since about 1990. I’ve had a moustache since graduating high school in 1972.
2. What moved you to grow a handlebar moustache? Do any relatives or ancestors have handlebar moustaches?
To stand out from mostly everyone else
<img alt=”man with a handlebar moustache” src=”http://handlebarmoustachelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/TofF.jpg” width=”240″ height=”320″ />3. What are some of the reactions of others as you grew your handlebar moustache? What sort of reactions or comments did you get initially from your significant other?
Mostly everyone loved it.
4. What are some of the funny or strange comments others have made about your handlebar moustache over time?
They want to know if I give mustache rides.
5. Has having a handlebar moustache had any effects on your personality/behavior, attitude, self-expression, sense of self?
6. What is it in your personality that drew you to growing a handlebar moustache?
To be different from most.
7. Have you been in any moustache contests or attended any such gatherings?
No, I’d like to though.
8. It takes courage to wear a handlebar moustache. What would you say to those who think you look odd, silly or stupid with it?
I like it and that’s all that counts.
9. What waxes, styling aids or glues to you prefer and why?
Murray’s Beeswax. Easy to apply and hold the curl well.
10. What do you think a handlebar moustache does for a man?
Adds style and panache.
11. How attached are you to your handlebar moustache and what would it take for you to cut it off or remove the curls and not grow it back?
Very attached (just look at my email address). A part in a Star Trek tv series.
12. Have you accumulated any moustached merchandise, shirts, mugs or other stuff?
13. Can you recommend some other moustache web sites?
14. All about color: How closely does your moustache match the color of the hair on your head? How many colors are in your moustache? Do you like its color? Have you ever dyed it?
I’m medium blond. My moustache is a shade lighter. Like the color and have never dyed it.
15. What would you like to see on handlebarmoustachelife.com?
LOL, bigger handlebar moustaches.
16. How has having a handlebar moustache affected your love life, dating, and does it interfere with kissing?
Not much of an affect. No problem with kissing.
17. What do you do for a living and what impact do you think your handlebar moustache has with customers, coworkers and superiors?
Software Engineer, so very little interaction with customers. Coworkers and superiors like it.
18. Does your handlebar moustache give you any superpowers?
LOL, I wish.
19. Eating – neatly – can be a challenge with a larger moustache. Do you have any eating tips, or stories to share? Have you been tempted to remove the HB due to eating issues?
Keep a lot of napkins handy. I’ve never been tempted to get rid of the stache.
20. Have you ever styled your mustache in a comical manner or specifically for a Halloween costume?
21. What is your preferred style for your handlebar moustache, and do you do a variety of styles?
Just a nice curl. I’ve never varied the style.
22. Please suggest a question you would like to see in this survey, and add your answer to it as well
Do you plan on letting your mustache grow larger?
I would if I could.
23. Would you share your location and / or your age?
Inglewood CA 59
You may enjoy these related posts: